Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Golden Card | Ayushman Golden Card Online Download | How to make ayushman bharat golden card Ayushman Golden Card In Hindi | pmjay.gov.in | Apply Online ayushman bharat yojana,ayushman bharat,ayushman bharat yojana registration,ayushman bharat golden card kaise banaye csc,ayushman bharat yojana list,golden card,ayushman card kaise banaye,ayusman bharat golden card,ayushman bharat golden card kaise banaye,ayushman card,ayushman golden card,ayushman bharat card,ayushman bharat golden card,ayushman bharat registration,ayushman bharat yojana me apna naam kaise dekhe,ayushman card kaise download kare
Dear friends, Ayushman Bharat Golden Card is given by our government to help those people of the country who do not get any chance to get treatment even after getting sick. Through Ayushman Golden Card, any person can get free treatment up to ₹ 500000 in selected government and private hospitals under Ayushman Bharat scheme.
This opportunity will be given to only those poor people who will be the beneficiaries of Ayushman Bharat scheme. Ayushman Bharat Golden Card is being made available to benefit every poor who are poor in the country. The process of online registration for making Ayushman Bharat Golden Card 2021 has started and any person can also download this card after applying under Jan Arogya Yojana.
Ayushman Bharat Golden Card
There are many poor people in India who cannot get treatment for any of their major diseases due to financial weakness. He dies while fighting the disease. For such people, the Government of India has ordered to make Ayushman Bharat Golden Card 2021, through this card you can easily get your treatment done in government and private hospitals. Under this scheme, the government is providing health insurance up to ₹ 500000 to the poor people.To get you registered to take advantage of Ayushman Bharat Golden Card, you will have to go to your nearest public service center and apply. If you people have not got your Ayushman Bharat Golden Card made yet, then get it done as soon as possible.
2.46 lakh golden cards made in Ayushman Pakhwada
It was informed by Additional Chief Secretary Medical and Health Amit Mohan Prasad that under the Uttar Pradesh Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, Ayushman Bharat Pakhwada is being organized from 26 July to 1 August to provide golden card facility to the beneficiaries. About 40 lakh Antyodaya cardholder families of the state have been covered during this occasion.
File a complaint on the issue of a golden card in the name of another
Ayushman Bharat Scheme has been launched by the Central Government to provide free insurance up to ₹ 500000 to the people of the weaker sections of the country. Golden cards of individuals are being made to avail benefits under this scheme. But in the meantime, if you have not received your Ayushman Golden for any other reason and have been issued in someone else’s name, then there is no need to worry.
It was told by District Information Management Kaurav that the matter would be investigated on receipt of such complaint. If you have also faced any such problem then you can register your complaint by contacting on below given toll free number.
Toll free number- 180018004444/ 14555
Key Facts of Ayushman Bharat Golden Card
|scheme name||ayushman bharat golden card 2021|
|started by||by central government|
|Objective of the plan||providing free treatment|
|beneficiaries of the scheme||economically weaker people of the country|
|date started||14 April 2018|
|Application Type||Online Application|
|Relief fund||5 lakh rupees|
PM Ayushman Bharat Scheme New Announcement
Uttarakhand Chief Secretary Personnel Radha Raturi ji has said in the meeting of the Employees’ Joint Council that under this scheme, golden cards will be provided to the employees of all public corporations of Uttarakhand by December 2020. This scheme will be implemented in all the corporations of Uttarakhand. Through this golden card, all the beneficiaries can get the treatment of their biggest disease free of cost.
Diseases covered under Ayushman Bharat Scheme
Under this scheme, earlier 1350 treatment packages like surgery, medical day care treatment, diagnostic etc. were included but now 19 other Ayurvedic, Homeopathic, Yoga, Unani treatment packages have been included in this. The people of the country who want to get treatment for their diseases, then they can get their golden card made under the scheme for treatment of all these diseases by visiting private and government hospitals for free
Purpose of Ayushman Bharat Golden Card
- The objective of Ayushman Bharat Golden Card is to provide health insurance up to ₹ 500000 to the families falling below the poverty line.
- The purpose of Ayushman Bharat Golden Card is that poor poor people who cannot get their treatment after going through the biggest disease, they should be treated in a good way.
- The purpose of Ayushman Bharat Golden Card Yojana is to save the poor man from diseases.
- Under this scheme, health insurance should be provided to about 10 crore very poor of the country.
- Under this scheme, our Prime Minister wants that the country should be made healthy and self-dependent.
Center for making ayushman card
If the people of the country are eligible to make Ayushman Golden Card, then they will have to go to any of their nearest Common Service Center or any government hospital and get Ayushman Bharat Golden Card made with the help of Common Service Center. For this only a fee of ₹ 30 has to be paid.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana is a scheme under Ayushman Bharat Yojana. About 1350 diseases have been covered in this scheme such as surgery, medical etc. Ayurvedic Yoga Unani remedies have also been included in this scheme by the central government. If you have Ayushman Golden Card available, then you can go to any government and private hospital and get your treatment done for free by doing Ayushman Bharat.
Documents required for Ayushman Golden Card
- Aadhar Card
- registered mobile number
- Ration card
- passport size photo
how to make ayushman bharat golden card
by public service center
- The applicant has to first go to his nearest public service center.
- Jan Seva Kendra will check your name in the list of Ayushman Bharat Scheme.
- If your name is available in that list then you will be given a golden card.
- After this the agents will register you and provide the registration ID to you
- After getting the registration ID, the Jan Seva Kendra will provide you the Ayushman card in 10 to 15 days.
- You will have to pay the fee for making a golden card, which is a total of ₹ 30.
Registered and private hospital
- You have to carry your documents like Aadhar Card, Ration Card, Registered, Mobile Number etc. to private or government hospitals.
- After this your name will be checked in the Jan Seva Arogya Yojana list.
- If your name appears in this scheme then you will be provided Ayushman card.
ayushman bharat golden card download
You can get the Ayushman Bharat Golden Card downloaded from those from whom you have made this card, the process of downloading
- First of all you have to go to the official website of this scheme
- ayushman bharat golden card
- Now the home page will open in front of you. On this home page you will see login option
- Click on login option and sign in by entering your email id password. Click on the button.
- After login, a new stomach will open in front of you. In this you have to enter your Aadhar number.
- After entering the Aadhaar number, you will have to verify your thumb impression on the next page.
- After verifying the thumb impression, a new stomach will open in front of you, where you will get a lot of options.
- There you have to click on the Approved Beneficiary option.
- After this the list of approved golden card will appear in front of you.
- Search your name in it and click on confirm print option.
- After clicking on Confirm Print, Jan Seva Kendra will be redirected to Valid.
- After this you have to enter your password in CSC Wallet. Enter the password and then enter the wallet pin.
- After that you will again come to the home page.
- On the home page, you will see the option of download card next to the name of the candidate. Click on it and download the Golden Card.
PMJAY आयुष्मान भारत योजना के लाभ
- SECC डेटाबेस में सूचीबद्ध सभी परिवारों को शामिल किया जाएगा:
योजना के लाभार्थियों को 2011 की सामाजिक आर्थिक जाति जनगणना से लिया गया है। इन 10 करोड़ लाभार्थी परिवारों में ग्रामीण क्षेत्रों के 8 करोड़ परिवार और शहरी भारत में रहने वाले 2 करोड़ परिवार शामिल हैं।
- एसईसीसी में पूरे समय सक्रिय रहें:
योजना के वित्तीय वर्ष 2011 की सामाजिक आर्थिक स्थिति से जुड़ी हुई है। इन 10 करोड़ फोन आने वाले समय में नवीनीकरण के लिए 8 करोड़ परिवार और भारत में लागू होंगे 2 करोड़ परिवार।
I hopee friends have you understood through my article. What is Ayushman Bharat Golden Card or what is its purpose? In future also, I will keep providing you information about more schemes in the same way. If you face any problem related to this then you can ask by commenting in the comment box below. We will always be available for you.